Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment: Outpatient & Residential
Our assessments provide clients and families with specific recommendations for treatment based on the results of an intensive interview and diagnostic assessment. This assessment will explore chemical use, family structure, behavioral problems, legal problems, educational problems and identify other stressors.
- Individualized treatment planning
- Individual Counseling
- Group therapy
- Family Counseling
- Educational programming
- Psychological consultation
- Contracts with mental health therapists
- Nursing services
- Dietary services
Special arrangements can be made to coordinate hours with parents’ work schedule/clients’ needs.
Our staff is dedicated to the treatment of adolescents dealing with substance abuse. All of our staff members maintain ethical, professional standards and follow industry guidelines to ensure the highest level of quality care.
We are a 22 bed residential program, licensed by the State of Minnesota, Human Service Department, under Rule 31, and the Children Residential Facilities Rule, the Minnesota Department of Health, under Supervised Living Facilities; and a member of MARRCH.
We accept insurance, managed care, HMO, private payments, county funding through consolidated treatment fund. We have limited scholarship funds available.
- Interstate 35 W
- Hwy 10 West
- Hwy 65 North (right turn)
- Left onto 117th Ave NE/Cloud Drive
- Turn Right onto Ulysses
- Turn Left onto Paul Parkway
- ½ mile on the left hand side, on the corner of Oak Park Blvd and Paul Parkway
- Hwy 242 (East)
- 1 1/2 Miles after crossing University Avenue
- Turn right on Oak Park Blvd.
- 3 Blocks/Intersection of Paul Parkway