Female Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment: Residential
On-Belay House is a sixteen bed adolescent residential treatment located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. On-Belay House provides services to adolescent females ages 13 to 18 years old. Eligible clients are those in need of continued residential services following their primary treatment placement.
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Individual Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Family Counseling
- Family Educational Programs
- Life Skill Development
- Education is provided through District 287
- Therapeutic passes are granted to clients and families depending on client progress
- Case Management Services and Care Coordination
- Nursing Services
- Dietary Services
Our staff is dedicated to the treatment of adolescents dealing with substance abuse. All of our staff members maintain ethical, professional standards and follow industry guidelines to ensure the highest level of quality care.
On-Belay House is licensed through the Department of Human Services, Department of Health and is a Supervised Living Facility that provides chemical dependency services. On-Belay follows the six dimension assessment and continued care treatment and is licensed under the Children Residential Facility through the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
We accept insurance, managed care, HMO, private payments, county funding through consolidated treatment fund. We have limited scholarship funds available.
- Interstate 35W South 5.4 Miles
- Keep RIGHT to take MN-62W via exit 10B 4.9 Miles
- Keep LEFT to take US-212W 2.2 Miles
- Take the exit toward CR-61/CR-39 .2 Miles
- Turn RIGHT onto Bryant Lake Drive .3 Miles
- 7170 Bryant Lake Dr is on the LEFT